Oxford Street, Nantgarw, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Extende Mid Terraced Home
- In Need Of Complete Renovation Throughout
- Auction 12th March.
- Council Tax Band C
- Parking To The Rear
- Cash buyers only.
A conveniently located home with fanastic links to Cardiff, in need of complete modernisation throughout!
Auction 12th March.
Cash buyers only.
To be sold at public Auction on 12 th March. three bedroom bay fronted terraced property, is ideally located within close proximity of local amenities, major road networks and rail links. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, living/dining room, space for kitchen. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms plus the main bathroom.
To the rear theres a low maintenance paved garden.
Spacious accomodation throughout, and offered to the market .
N.B. CASH BUYERS ONLY.
Living/dining Room 22' x 16' 10" ( 6.71m x 5.13m )
Kitchen 15' 10" x 16' ( 4.83m x 4.88m )
Bedroom One 20' 9" x 10' 11" ( 6.32m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 20' 11" x 12' ( 6.38m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Oxford Street, Nantgarw, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Estate Station0.7 miles
- Taffs Well Station1.6 miles
- Aber Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CPY306700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Peter Alan, Caerphilly on 029 2271 6468.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.