- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Garden with shed
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- AVAILABLE END OF JANUARY 2021
An entrance hallway leads into a spacious lounge decorated in neutral tones.
Modern fully fitted kitchen provides ample cupboards for storage. Built in electric oven and gas hob. Fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. There is also room for a small table in the kitchen.
1 large double bedroom and small double or good size single.
Bathroom with shower over bath.
Enclosed rear garden with patio, lawn and wooden shed.
No pets, smokers, or sharers.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station3.1 miles
- Woolston Station3.2 miles
- Millbrook Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2CD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.