- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Looking over the canal
- Juliet Balcony
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with oven and hob
- Two Bedrooms
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wigan Wallgate Station1.3 miles
- Gathurst Station1.4 miles
- Wigan North Western Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Kay Collins Sales, Lettings & Property Management LTD, Wigan
33 Market Street, Hindley, Wigan, WN2 3AE
Kay Collins Sales, Lettings & Property Management is a family run business and has enjoyed a successful level of growth in both Lettings and Sales in the Wigan and surrounding areas since we first opened our doors in 2006. Our journey started with a small office with only company directors Kay Collins and Steven Atkinson, then after many years of hard work, Kay’s daughter Olivia Collins joined the team in 2016 and now manages both sales and lettings and employs a number of staff to run the of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6Meadowgate. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kay Collins Sales, Lettings & Property Management LTD, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.