Harper Mill, Mossley Rd, Ashton, OL6 6QE **EN SUITE**
- Top Floor/Penthouse Duplex Apartment
- Fantastic Views of Open Countryside
- Large Living Space, Spanning Two Floors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Mixer Shower Over Bath
- Master En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Kitchen Area with Appliances
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Area
- Intercom Entry System & Secure, Allocated Parking
- Ideally Located for Excellent Transport Links & Access to Amenities
Front Entrance to the Building
Front secure door entry with audio and video entry system, lift and staircase access to all floors. Carpeted floor base, smoke detector, fire alarm and ceiling down lights.
Entrance Hallway Door entry leading into hallway reception. Intercom system giving remote access. Wall set electric heater, ceiling down lights, ample power points and door entry to two bedrooms and family bathroom. Storage cupboard housing the consumer unit with storage space.
Modern and matching white three piece suite comprising of: - Low level W/C, wash hand basin panelled bath with overhead electric shower and side set shower screen. Floor to dado height tile lined walls, fully tiled around the bath area and vinyl flooring, wall set chrome ladder style radiator, shaver point and ceiling centre light.
11'6" x 10'10"
Well presented master bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window with panoramic views of the open countryside. Carpeted floor base, ceiling down lights, smoke detector and ample power points. Door leading in to en-suite shower room.
En-suite Shower Room
Modern and matching three piece suite comprising of: - low level W/C, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and fully tiled walls. Floor to dado height tile lined walls to the remainder of the room, vinyl flooring, extractor fan and ceiling down lights.
9'5" x 9'4"
Rear facing uPVC double glazed window. Storage cupboard with ample hanging space. Carpeted floor base ceiling down lights smoke detector and wall mounted electric heater.
Staircase to upper floor landing wall mounted hand rail, ceiling down lights
Lounge /Dining Room
20'6" x 19'3"
L shaped living space with two large rear facing uPVC double glazed windows again giving excellent views of the surrounding countryside, wall set electric heater. Neutral decor and carpet, wall set up lighters, TV and power points, ceiling smoke detector
Carpeted floor base, wall mounted electric heater and two wall lights
9'10" x 5'9"
Modern contemporary wall, base and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer tap with splash back tiling. Integral appliances consist of: - Washing dryer, dishwasher and stainless steel electric oven with four ring halogen hob with overhead stainless steel chimney style extractor hood. Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, ceiling spot lights, smoke detector and power points.
Energy Rating D - cert in office
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Harper Mill, Mossley Rd, Ashton, OL6 6QE **EN SUITE**
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashton-under-Lyne Station0.4 miles
- Stalybridge Station0.9 miles
- Guide Bridge Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Simple Sales & Lettings' newly refurbished office is on a High Street near you, located in an unbeatable, prime location at the Gateway to Glossop.
Coming from a Landlord and property background ourselves - we know what you want from an agent to assist you in looking after your property needs, from a family home to a modest or large property portfolio - we've got it covered.
Come along and simple-ify your property life - all clients, old and new are welcome to call in for professi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2119377_1403083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Lettings and Sales, Glossop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.