- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Large private roof terrace
- Spacious built in wardrobe to each bedroom
4 Bedroom Second Floor Split-Level Flat Offered Furnished
Available to Rent from July 28th
London Road, Southampton, SO15
Near Bedford Place clubs, Solent Uni and Uni Link Bus Stops
Four double bedrooms with bed, desk and large fitted wardrobes
Fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine
Lounge with leather sofas, dining table & chairs
Bathroom with bath
Large roof terrace
Gas central heating
Energy rating C
Holding deposit: £387.69
Rent: £96.92 per person per week
*** BILLS INCLUDED OPTIONS AVAILABLE! -***
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.5 miles
- St. Denys Station1.0 miles
- Bitterne Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Here at St. Moores Letting and Property Management we offer a range of properties to rent in Southampton and the surrounding areas. We also offer property management in Southampton for landlords.
The St. Moores agency has been well established as one of the longest standing letting agents in Southampton; with nearly 30 years of property letting and management experience between o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LONDONF4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St Moores Letting & Property Management Ltd, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.