- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Electric Heating
- Ideal Location
- Secure Entry
- Freshly Decorated througout
- Close to Bellgrove Train Station
- Newly fitted Carpets
- Residential Parking
- White Goods
- Double Glazing
The property has been freshly decorated throughout, newly fitted carpets and lino.
The flat further benefits from electric heating and secure door entry system with residential parking to the rear of the property.
Located a short walk from Bellgrove train station and close by to a main bus route were there are several services to the city and beyond. Also located a short walk away is a large Morrisons Store with other amenities that include the parkhead forge shopping mall is located a 5 minute bus journey from the property.
EPC Rating - Pending
Landlord Registration 13708/260/28050
Available 14th June 2021
Rent £495 + Deposit £495
Pictures to follow!!!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bellgrove Station0.3 miles
- Bridgeton Station0.3 miles
- Duke Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Guardian Lettings & Sales
Our Aim is to minimise expenditure and maximise profits for landlords – a goal that we succeed in doing!
We offer a comprehensive range of services that include professional letting advice for owners; the marketing of properties to let; arranging viewings; vetting and referencing of tenants; organising inventories; organising leases; gas & electrical safety checks; rent arrangement and collection; arranging insurances; arranging furnishings; maintenance a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6ForbesDrive. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GUARDIAN LETTING & SALES, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.