- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- EASY WALK TO WARE BR STATION AND TOWN CENTRE
- ALLOCATED UNDERCOVER PARKING SPACE
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS INC DISHWASHER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ware Station0.5 miles
- Hertford East Station1.9 miles
- St. Margarets (Herts) Station2.4 miles
About the agent
County Lettings is a locally based Letting Agency providing a friendly professional service to both landlords and tenants and with over 25 years of specialist lettings knowledge you have made the right choice. As a member of the Associations of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), and the National Association of Estate Agents the offices work within a strict code of practice to ensure professional standards are maintained.
A Commitment to Quality
We believe in offering an in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Lettings Ware Ltd, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.