- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 bed furnished apartment in City Centre
- Fully Fitted kitchen
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath & shower over
- Excellent location in City Centre
- Secure entry to building, Video entry
- Lifts to all floors
- Access to Leisure facilities, Pool & Gym
- Car Parking included
After the first 6 months the rent will revert back to £950pcm.
Modern 2 Bed furnished Apartment in popular development close to Trent University and City Centre.
Accommodation comprises fully fitted Open Plan kitchen/diner/lounge with patio doors, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with bath & shower over, car parking, secure entry to building, lifts to all floors.
Leisure facilities available in this building, Gym, Pool and Squash Courts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Smooth Moves is a dynamic independent Sales & Lettings agency and residential property management company based in Nottingham.
Our company originally evolved from a Relocation & Letting business Medics on the Move (Nottm) and recognising the need for a high quality service for our Professional clients we continued the profile, adding a Sales division to fully cater for the needs of our clients and investment landlords' properties.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DNOTTM504NW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smooth Moves, Nottingham Rentals. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.