- Large double bedroom
- Fully furnished
- Bills inclusive
- One room within a four bedroom shared house
- Single occupancy only
The house is fully furnished. It is offered with two bath/shower rooms and separate WC.
A fully fitted kitchen with all appliances and crockery/cutlery etc is provided. The house is set in a quiet part of Twerton close to all amenities with plenty of unrestricted on street parking and on the bus route to Bath city centre.
Water rates, council tax, gas, electricity bills, and TV with virgin media package and wireless broadband are all included. This is a non smoking house.
Unfortunetely, we are unable to offer the property to students.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.9 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.9 miles
- Keynsham Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Established for over twenty years, West of England Estate Management has built a reputation as the city's leading block management specialist by providing a professional and quality service together with a personal approach. Building on the team's success, West of England is delighted to announce the expansion of the company into Residential Lettings.
The experience and local knowledge which guide the block management service will also be fully available to lettings clients from the new
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Pennard_Double. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West of England Residential, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.