Great Linford,Milton Keynes,
- Let available date:
- £1,442A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Family bathroom in white suite with shower over bath
- Large modern fitted kitchen breakfast room with appliances
- Large lounge with doors to garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Utility room/storage area
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- Close to amenities and well regarded schooling
- Neutral décor throughout
- Available from 29th June
Accommodation comprises entrance hallway with large storage cupboard, downstairs cloakroom, living room with garden access, large fitted kitchen / dining room and a small extension room which can be used as utility or store room.
Upstairs the landing has ample storage cupboards / space and gives access to 3 good sized bedrooms and the bathroom.
Outside the rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits form small patio area and large lawn.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and a modern white bathroom suite with shower over bath and modern kitchen with cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer PLUS space for your own dishwasher.
Offered to let on an unfurnished basis and ready to occupy from 29th June.
In the first instance email us today to arrange to view the full 360 degree virtual tour online!
PETS - Considered on an individual basis - please contact us to discuss your pets.
SORRY - NO SHARERS.
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established ourselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
We have Association of Letting Agents (ARLA - Propertymark) accreditation as well as membership to the 'Safeagent' scheme - Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have membership of The Property Ombudsman as well as holding full Client Money Protection insurance - protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances & have defined accounting standards.
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance Certificates
Great Linford,Milton Keynes,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station2.2 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station2.5 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.