- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- SUPERB LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN - FITTED KITCHEN
- LOUNGE WITH LARGE WINDOW
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NEUTRAL TONES
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- GARDEN - PATIO AND LAWN
- VISITOR PARKING
The accommodation comprises of a hard standing pathway leading to a canopied entrance porch with an outside light.
The modern open plan kitchen comes with a fitted range of base and wall units, with complimentary roll top work surfaces. The lounge is of reasonable size with room to fit a three piece suite and TV unit.
Spacious double bedroom, airing cupboard, bathroom with shower over the bath and laminate flooring.
The property double glazed.
The garden is a paved patio and an area of lawn, shed and outside tap.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space plus the use of five visitors spaces nearby.
Viewing highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Millbrook Station1.3 miles
- Southampton Central Station1.8 miles
- Redbridge (Southampton) Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2scm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.