- Let available date:
- £645A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A TWO bedroomed GROUND floor apartment
- ELECTRIC HEATING system and DOUBLE GLAZING
- Located in a CHARACTERFUL CONVERSION
- ALLOCATED PARKING space
- LOCATED in a POPULAR and ESTABLISHED suburb
- SOUTH FACING windows
- OPEN PLAN kitchen with INTEGRATED appliances
- Viewing HIGHLY recommended. INTERNAL photographs to view
- EPC rating 'D'. The holding deposits is £137
24'2" (7.37m) (max) x 20'3" (6.17m) (L SHAPED)
5'8" x 7'1" (max) (1.73m x 2.16m (max))
12'10" (3.91m) (max) x 8'10" (2.7m) (max)
No Bed In Bedroom Two
10' (3.04m) (max) x 8'4" (2.54m) (max)
The council tax band is 'C'
The holding deposits is £137
The EPC rating is 'D'
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baildon Station0.5 miles
- Shipley Station1.5 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Blue Residential is an innovative company combining the latest technology with a friendly confident staff who know the local, Leeds/Bradford and Wharf Valley housing market. Living as we do, in the area we serve, gives us a first-hand knowledge of the locality.
Blue Residential is committed to the highest standards of service provision. Our conscientious and motivated team is experienced in all aspects of property transaction. Sales, lettings and lettings management are at the core of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI100070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Residential, Guiseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.