Paggs CourtNewport Pagnell
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom with white suite
- Dining room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen & Utility room with cooker, washing machine & fridge freezer
- Rear low maintenance courtyard garden
- Secluded location in the heart of Newport Pagnell
- Fully detached home
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Available 14th September
Due to current restrictions we are able to offer viewing by virtual tour with supporting photos and floor plan with room sizes.
Should you wish to proceed on this basis we are able to provide a full 'distance' service with all referencing and ID processes via electronic medium and, should your move be of an urgent nature we are able to offer a distance check in procedure to ensure the safety of you and our staff. For more information please email us today for a prompt reply.
A great opportunity to rent this charming 2 bedroom cottage. This property is unusually situated down a small lane offering the best of both worlds. It is tucked away in a cul de sac and yet a stones throw from the centre of Newport Pagnell located off Silver Street just behind the High Street.
The property offers excellent sized accommodation with two double bedrooms and two receptions and also kitchen with separate utility room. The property has gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Fireplaces not in use for decoration purposes only.
This detached double fronted property has great curb appeal with a pretty walled front garden and traditional cottage appearance. To the rear there is a low maintenance courtyard garden.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Prestige Estates .
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established themselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
Currently we are the only Letting Agent operating in Milton Keynes with both Trading Standards approval and Association of Letting Agents (ARLA) membership. Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have SAFE Agent membership protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances, have defined accounting standards and procedures and are members of the Property Ombudsman scheme.
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks. Guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Paggs CourtNewport Pagnell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station3.7 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station4.1 miles
- Woburn Sands Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.