- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Kitchen with fridge, freezer, cooker and washing machine
- Ground Floor Shower room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas radiator central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear low maintenance garden
- Ideal and popular location
- Internal viewing essential
Victoria Terrace is situated to the north side of the county town of Stafford and is approximately 1.5 miles from the town centre with its range of shops, mainline Intercity Railway Station, General Hospital and Beaconside Technology Park. Stafford has direct access to the national motorway network via the M6 which also gives access to the M6 Toll Road.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge, Refitted Kitchen with integrated refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and cooker, Refitted ground floor Shower Room, Two Double bedrooms. Gas radiator central heating. Enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Available mid May, unfurnished, at £550 pcm.
Sorry no pets
Should you decide to rent this property from us our terms are: One months rent in advance, a deposit of £634 (returnable upon your vacation should the property be left in the same condition as when you took over the tenancy).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Why Choose Clothier & Day?
Successful Family Owned & Run Business
No Sale No Fee. Accompanied Viewings Available*
Competitive Sales Fees
Full Colour Details With Internal Photographs**
Prime Town Centre Location
Full Details And All Photographs On Rightmove
More Advertising (Stafford Post, Newsletter & Internet)
Mailing List Of Ready Buyers
All Viewers Are Telephoned For Their Feedback
All Sales Are Followed Through To Completion
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 53VIC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clothier & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.