- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Family Home
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Good Size Kitchen
- Good Size Bathroom
- Close To Local Schools
- Close To A127
- Available Now
- Viewing Strongly Recommend
The property is located in Mendip Crescent in Westcliff on Sea and provides easy access to the A127, local shops and local schools.
The property is spacious and offers three good size bedrooms, a good size bathroom and kitchen and a good size rear garden.
If you wish to receive the virtual tour for the property, please send us a Rightmove lead enquiry with your mobile telephone number and we will send this to you.
Upon receipt of the virtual tour via WhatsApp, if you wish to register your interest in the property, you will be required to send an email to us detailing:-
Your current living situation
Who would be living at the property?
Details on your rental history
Your employment status
If you are able to provide a guarantor
Details on any pets you have.
After you have viewed the tour and registered your interest via email to us, we will contact you directly for further instructions concerning viewing the property.
Please note, at this time the Landlord is only accepting working applicants. If you are working part tie and receive entitlement from Universal Credit or similar, you will require a home owing or working guarantor.
The landlord will not accept dogs in this premises, although other small animals are accepted.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chalkwell Station1.6 miles
- Southend Airport Station1.7 miles
- Leigh-on-Sea Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Essex Property Centre, Westcliff-on-Sea - Lettings
Suite 10, Chalkwell Lawns, 648 - 656 London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, SS0 9HR
At Essex Property Centre our aim is to offer an energetic service to all our clients both new and old. If you are looking to buy, sell, let, manage or even purchase property as an investment then look no further. Our team of experienced Property Agents are true experts in everything from local knowledge to the latest property trends. Essex Property Centre achieve and deliver results exceeding your expectations... so expect more... contact EPC today!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 258mendipcrescent. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essex Property Centre, Westcliff-on-Sea - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.