Dewsbury,Oakridge Park,Milton Keynes,MK14
- Modern 3 bed home
- Neutral flooring throughout
- Kitchen with a range of appliances inc dishwasher
- Garage and 2 car driveway
- Enclosed rear garden which has been landscaped for easy maintenance
- Easy access to Station
- Master bedroom with dressing area and full en-suite
- Spacious accommodation
- Available unfurnished
- Occupation now / immediate effect
This home is currently vacant and ready to occupy. Due to current restrictions we are able to offer viewing by virtual tour with supporting photos and floor plan with room sizes.
Should you wish to proceed on this basis we are able to provide a full 'distance' service with all referencing and ID processes via electronic medium and, should your move be of an urgent nature we are able to offer a distance check in procedure to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
For more information please email us today for a prompt reply.
A modern 3 bedroom townhouse located within easy distance of both Wolverton main line station and comprehensive local high street Newport Pagnell.
Accommodation provides generous rooms including entrance hallway with downstairs cloakroom, a stylish fitted kitchen breakfast room with a range of quality integrated appliances, living room with access to garden, master bedroom suite with dressing area and spacious en-suite shower room, large second bedroom, large single bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside driveway parking for 2 cars and single garage, and an enclosed rear garden which has been fully landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind!
The property is in excellent condition throughout with neutral flooring and carpets. Fitted blinds / curtains to all rooms are included. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing and a full gas central heating system.
Available to let on an unfurnished basis but with all white goods included and the property ready to occupy now / with immediate effect.
SORRY - NO PETS
SORRY - NO SHARERS
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd.
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established themselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
Currently we are the only Letting Agent operating in Milton Keynes with both Trading Standards approval and Association of Letting Agents (ARLA) membership. Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have SAFE Agent membership protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances, have defined accounting standards and procedures and are members of the Property Ombudsman scheme.
On every viewing a Prestige representative will accompany and clearly identify themselves - usually in one of our highly visible branded vehicles (as pictured).
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Dewsbury,Oakridge Park,Milton Keynes,MK14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station1.2 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station2.4 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference D106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.