- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern two bedroom house
- Large through lounge with wood floor
- Modern fully fitted kitchen leading to Conservatory
- Private rear garden
- Lovely family home
- Private parking for one car and own garage
- Ten min walk to Blackheath Village and BR
- Very bright and spacious house
- Catchement for Brooklands School
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidbrooke Station0.4 miles
- Blackheath Station0.5 miles
- Lee Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Comber & Company has been established here in Blackheath since 1993, an independent family firm owned and run by Jeremy Comber, who started work in Blackheath Village in 1976 for a firm of estate agents & surveyors, E Wookey & Co., now no longer in existence. Jeremy then moved to Sloane Square to further his career, returning to Blackheath in 1985 and setting up an estate agency from the current premises, now trading under the family banner.
William Hale manages the sales team with 30
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Comber & Company, Blackheath Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.