Brixton Road, Oval
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 4 Double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- High Ceilings
- Large modern fully Fitted eat in Kitchen
- Two minutes walk from Oval Station
- Split level period conversion
- Available 19th September
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
This property consists of 4 large double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, First floor Bathroom, w/c and shower attachment. Large modern fully fitted eat in Kitchen with modern white gloos units w/m and fully tiled floor a HUGE living room, separate shower room w/c wash h/basin and tiled floor.
This property also benefits from Gas Central heating and fully glazed windows throughout.
Offered Furnished , Available 19th September.
Brixton Road, Oval
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oval Station0.1 miles
- Kennington Station0.6 miles
- Vauxhall Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Who are Avrasons?
Independent London Estate Agents and Property Consultants
• Established in 1965.
• Specialising in Residential Property Letting and Management.
• Large Portfolio of flats and houses currently under management.
• Properties located in Central, South and South West London.
• Also advice from experienced property professionals on investment acquisition and disposal.
• Continued assistance and management throughout the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 402049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avrasons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.