Aspen Way,Red Lodge,IP28
- Fantastic Location in the popular development of Red Lodge
- Large Lounge and 3 bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen with appliances
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Approximate measurements are:
Lounge/Diner 16' x 15'
-French Doors to Garden
Kitchen 9' x 8'
Bedroom 1 11' x 9'
Bedroom 2 10' x 9'
Bedroom 3 8' x 6'
Gas Central Heating
All material on this website is provided for information only, and is not intended to form part of any offer or contract. Our policies and practices may change at any time without notice. Details of properties are provided from information received, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Aspen Way,Red Lodge,IP28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station1.7 miles
- Newmarket Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BL-134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by baseLETS, Lakenheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.