- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Currently undergoing renovation
- 4 Reception Rooms
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms - currently being replaced
- Origional Fireplaces
- Wooden floors
- Large Garden
- Plenty of Parking
- Lovely Views
The property is being fully renovated retaining many original features including fireplaces, wooden floors and large sash windows with original shutters.
Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, two large reception rooms both with original fireplaces,.
Further reception room/parlor leading to large fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and a range.
Downstairs cloakroom/boot room, large cellar with heating and power.
Upstairs are 5 double bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms. A family bathroom with shower over bath. Bathrooms currently being replaced
Outside space consists of courtyard area leading to large lawn, several outbuildings, parking for 4-5 cars. Oil central heating, water fed from well with pump system. Water and sewerage included in rent.
Available July. £3500pcm Pets considered.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station9.9 miles
About the agent
We are an independent residential property letting and management agent established for over 15 years. Running from one office based in Bicester, our team have a wealth of experience in all aspects of letting and management.
The business was set up in 2003, focusing solely on lettings, to provide a personalised and friendly service to the local market. We now have hundreds of landlords who, with our guidance are constantly growing their property portfolios. As well as highly recommendin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WappenhamLodge. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CS Properties, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.