- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Recently Refurbished
- 2 Mins From Snaresbrook Station
- Large Double room
- Ideal for couple or single person
- Parking available
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Access to garden
- Close to all amenities
- Double Glazed
- 20 mins to Central London
INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS.
Parking available and access to garden.
Shared Kitchen, washing machine and dish washer.
Offered furnished or unfurnished.
Call now to avoid disappointment!!!!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Snaresbrook Station0.1 miles
- Wanstead Station0.5 miles
- South Woodford Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Eastway Property Services are an independent Lettings agent who specialize in lettings and property management throughout East London and Essex. Established in 1991, we are the first choice for tenants and landlords. Our team, with decade’s worth of combined experience, offer a reliable, straightforward and skilled service, proud of the long-term relationships we build with our clientele.
We understand that this business is about a lot more than just a flashy car and extortionate fees.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOLLY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eastway Property Services, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.