- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Recently refurbished
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Furnished for students
- Double glazed
- 10 Minutes walk to the University
- Low maintenance garden
With 3 bedrooms upstairs and 3 more downstairs, this house also has 2 shower rooms with WC, a stunning large open plan kitchen /living area , a separate downstairs WC and a low maintenance garden at the rear.
Off street parking at the front and double glazed throughout.
Within 10 minutes of the University of Surrey and 20 minutes of the Town Centre.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station1.1 miles
- London Road Station1.4 miles
- Shalford Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent company specialising in letting and management of residential flats, apartments and houses. We deal with properties in Guildford, Woking, Leatherhead, Dorking, Cobham and surrounding towns and villages, all of which are within easy travelling distance of London.
Our aim is to provide a high standard of professional service to our tenants and landlords, whilst maintaining a personal approach in the way we do business. If you wish to rent or let a property, we can
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference D24BR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smith, Winborn & Rolph Lettings, Leatherhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.