417 Shoreham Street,Sheffield
- Furnish type:
- Modern & Contemporary
- Close to City Campus
- Locks on bedroom doors
- Two Shower Rooms
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area
- STUDENT PROPERTY - AVAILABLE JULY 2021
Upstairs there are two Modern Shower rooms and one separate WC room with hand basin. Gas central heating, fully double-glazed, burglar alarm.
Private Garden/BBQ area.
BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE - Gas, Electricity, Water, Tv Licence & Internet - Enquire for details.
RENT IS £69.50 PER PERSON PER WEEK!
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram '@Dovesheffield' for latest news and updates, and be the first to hear about our new properties.
Energy Performance Certificates417ShorehamStreetEPC
417 Shoreham Street,Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Park Grange Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Sheffield Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
WELCOME TO DOVE PROPERTIES. We are a local independent property company specialising in Professional and Student Lettings and Property Management. We have been established for nearly 20 years and have over 300 properties on our books. We offer landlords the complete lettings and property management service, and unlike many we are not a franchise or a nationwide plc, but a family run firm of local Sheffield people. As a result we know Sheffield and the Sheffield property market like no one el
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 417ShorehamStreet4Bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dove Properties, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.