Leigh Hall Road, Leigh-On-Sea
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Delightful mews style property
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Close to Broadway and Chalkwell station
- Modern fitted kitchen with oven and hob
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Presented in excellent order throughout
- Available immediately
- Working tenants only
The property is fully furnished and stocked and has 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and fully fitted kitchen.
Ideally situated for all transport links and a short walk away from Leigh Broadway shopping & leisure facilities.
BrochuresBrochureLeigh Hall Road, Leigh-On-Sea
Leigh Hall Road, Leigh-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chalkwell Station0.6 miles
- Leigh-on-Sea Station0.8 miles
- Westcliff Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Scott & Stapleton. You may have noticed that we are very different to most estate agents. Yes, we will sell or rent your property but you will be amazed at how we do it. Our staff are the best in the industry, our marketing is cutting edge and you will be amazed at our magnificent office in the heart of The Broadway, Leigh.
If you have already been in to see us you will have noticed the level of investment we have made in our business and how this has transformed the experien
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 25985869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scott & Stapleton, Leigh-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.