Dove Close, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent, TN23
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Immaculate two bedroom semi detached house with garage situated on the sough after estate of Park Farm in Kingsnorth
- The property is within walking distance to supermarket, schools, park and bus routes.
- Entrance porch and lounge/diner with laminate flooring
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven/hob and back door leading to rear garden
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Second double bedroom and modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Enclosed rear garden and garage with driveway parking
- Available beginning of July 2020!
AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF JULY 2020!
SORRY THE LANDLORD STIPULATES NO PETS, NO SMOKING AND NO SHARERS!
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A TOTAL INCOME OF £28,000 PER ANNUM
Ashford Lettings take all reasonable care to ensure these property details are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract.
Any appliances, equipment, installations, fixtures, fittings or services at the property have not been tested by us and we therefore cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose.
These details are intended as a guide only and applicants must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Immigration Act 2014: As part of the application procedure all applicants will be required to provide documentary evidence of their right to reside in the UK.
When you apply for a Tenancy with Ashford Lettings there will be an application fee to pay. Please note that the application fee is a token of good faith and does not oblige our Landlord to let the property to you. It does not commit the Landlord to grant a tenancy or constitute an offer of tenancy but is required as proof of your intention and commitment to proceed. Its purpose is as good faith only, to be held by ourselves whilst your references are processed.
Please be aware if you or any of the prospective tenants withdraw from the proposed let for any reason or if your references are not satisfactory then the above payment will not be refunded. However, if we or our Landlord decide not to proceed with the proposed tenancy then the above payment will be refunded to you.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Dove Close, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent, TN23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford Station1.8 miles
- Ashford International Station1.8 miles
- Ham Street Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Ashford Lettings is an independently owned residential letting agent located in Ashford, Kent. Formerly known as Link Up Lettings, we have now re-branded our Residential Letting Agent due to new ownership, but continuing to provide all potential landlords and tenants with the best level of customer service.
Ashford Lettings provides a range of services to landlords at very competitive rates and offers tenants good quality rental properties in and around Ashford, Kent.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LL456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashford Lettings, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.