Green Lanes, London, N21
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double Room
- All Bills Included
- Communal Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Communal Kitchen
- Walking Distance to Winchmore Hill Station
- Close To Sainsbury's Supermarket
- Free Wifi Connected To Virgin Broadband
- Available Now
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Green Lanes, London, N21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchmore Hill Station0.3 miles
- Grange Park Station0.8 miles
- Palmers Green Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Absolute Property is an Independent agency offering bespoke property services nationwide. Situated in the heart of Southgate N14, Our staff have over fifty years experience valuing homes across the North London market and surrounding areas.
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, personable and professional service so whether you are letting a property or wanting to rent we would be delighted to hear from you. Our in depth local knowledge, enthusiastic and professional approach has b
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 733bGL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Property Agents, Southgate - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.