Cypress Grove, GU12
- Low maintenance, good-sized garden
- Double Glazing
- Up-dated kitchen and bathroom
- Garage and parking
- Walking distance of two stations and shops
- Pet considered
Entrance hall with storage cupboard to:-
Kitchen with white goods:- washer-dryer, fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob
Spacious, bright, lounge-dining room with double-glazed doors leading to the low-maintenance garden
Upstairs there are 2 good-sized double bedrooms with wardrobes and 1 single bedroom
Modern family bathroom with bath and shower
Double glazing throughout
Gas central heating
EPC Rating:- C (69)
Single garage in a block a short walk away
Communal parking located close by
No fees to pay before moving in.
1 Month's rent in advance and a 5 week security deposit is required.
A one week holding deposit will be required if you decide to take the property after viewing. This can be deducted off the first month's rent.
No smokers or students please.
This Agency has Client Money Protection with Let Alliance as we are members of UKALA.
We are also members of the Property Redress Scheme.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cypress Grove, GU12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ash Vale Station0.2 miles
- North Camp Station0.3 miles
- Ash Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We understand that letting or renting a property, especially for the first time, can be a daunting experience. With this in mind
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 52CG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingswood Lettings Ltd, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.