- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Four bedroom detached house
- Master bedroom with recently upgraded en-suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen with utility room
- Family bathroom
- Garage and driveway
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- South west facing rear garden
The property has an elevated position being one of four properties on a private road.
The property is double glazed with gas central heating throughout. The property also benefits from a recently fitted new bathroom and en-suite.
It is an ideal home for either a couple or family looking for the convenience of being close to local primary schools and the town centre of Chippenham.
Accommodation consists of :-
FRONT DOOR LEADING TO
with door leading to the :-
( 17' 11 x 13' 7")
well proportioned with bay window to the front , fireplace with gas fire , carpets and curtains
Arch leading to
( 8'9" x 7' 8")
square shaped room with doors leading to rear garden ,carpets and curtains
Door leading to
( 10' 2" x 9'2")
well appointed with a good range of light wood wall and floor units, built in oven, hob and extractor hood. Roll edge work tops . 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps.
Door leading to :-
roll edge work tops
space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier
door leading to
conveniently located at the rear of the property, easily accessed from the garden
( 13' 5" x 10' 3")
double bedroom at the front of the property with built in wardrobes ,carpets ,curtains
door leading to :-
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
recently fitted pedestal sink, wc and shower cubicle.
( 12' 9" x 8' 10")
loated overlooking the rear garden , radiator , carpets and curtains
( 11' 0" x 8' 9")
Single bedroom at the rear of the property over looking the garden ; radiator , carpets and curtains
( 10' 2" x 6' 10")
Single bedroom - ideal as a study / office for those who work from home. ,carpets and curtains
Family bathroom with recently fitted full suite
Front garden is open plan laid to lawn
South west facing rear garden, enclosed by fencing and laid to lawn with a patio area
single garage with metal up and over.
sorry we are unable to accept smokers, pets, or sharers ,
Providing the references are acceptable, the following would be payable five working days prior to moving into the property:-
First month's rent: £1200
Deposit: £1384.61 (5 weeks rent)
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station1.0 miles
- Melksham Station5.0 miles
About the agent
REGULATED INDEPENDENT FAMILY RUN LETTING AGENT
FAMILY OWNED AND FAMILY RUN FOR OVER 17 YEARS
The Total Letting Service is the only ARLA Regulated Letting Agent in Chippenham who is independent and exclusively lets.
A well established local Family run Letting Agency providing Landlords and Tenants with a professional agent who s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 050913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Total Letting Service, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.