- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious modern fitted kitchen
- Downstairs wc
- Under Floor Heating on Ground Floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Lounge with french doors
- solar panels
- Off road parking
Decorated throughout to a high standard in neutral tones.
On entering there is the cloak room and hall with wood flooring.
The modern design kitchen has an array of wall and base units allowing room for a table and chairs.
Walking through to the lounge, there are French doors leading out into the private enclosed garden which is laid to lawn incorporating a patio area.
The master bedroom hosts an en-suite with stand in shower. The second bedroom also a double and bedroom three is a good size single.
The family bathroom has built in vanity units and also has a second shower over the bath.
Off road parking, and close to all local amenities including good schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Netley Station2.9 miles
- Woolston Station3.2 miles
- Sholing Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7in. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.