- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ideal Location
- Electric Heating
- Excellent Transport to Glasgow City Centre
- Close to Cumbernauld Train Station
The property comprises of 2 bedrooms with spacious lounge & kitchen situated near to good local schools, shops, bars and restaurants, schools and public transport with motorway links to Stirling, Falkirk & Glasgow.
Landlord Registraion LARN19028026
Deposit £300 + Rent £300
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cumbernauld Station0.3 miles
- Greenfaulds Station1.0 miles
- Croy Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Guardian Lettings & Sales
Our Aim is to minimise expenditure and maximise profits for landlords – a goal that we succeed in doing!
We offer a comprehensive range of services that include professional letting advice for owners; the marketing of properties to let; arranging viewings; vetting and referencing of tenants; organising inventories; organising leases; gas & electrical safety checks; rent arrangement and collection; arranging insurances; arranging furnishings; maintenance a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14MillcroftRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GUARDIAN LETTING & SALES, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.