- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- INTERNAL INSPECTION RECOMMENDED
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
Living Room Benefiting from feature gas fire with wooden fire surround, front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator, telephone/ internet access points, carpet flooring, television point and coving.
Dining Room With rear facing double glazed window, telephone/ internet access points, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and gas fire, storage cupboard with shelving.
Kitchen Benefiting from a range of wall and base units, which are cream country cottage design with wooden effect worktops. Rear facing double glazed window. Grey floor tiles and splash tiling to walls. Extra storage is provided by a pantry, which as a side facing double glazed window.
Landing with a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft, which is part boarded.
Master Bedroom with front facing double glazed window, television point, wooden flooring, coving and central heating radiator.
Bedroom - Second double bedroom, which has a rear facing double glazed window, television point, carpet flooring, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom - Third bedroom, which has a front facing double glazed window, carpet flooring, coving to ceiling, television point, central heating radiator and built in wooden cabin bed.
A refurbished bathroom with rear facing double glazed window and white three piece suite. Wooden flooring and tiles to walls.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station3.4 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station4.4 miles
- Mexborough Station4.6 miles
About the agent
JMC Estate Agents offer a choice of flexible fees to suit you
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Chico2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JMC, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.