The Boundary,Oldbrook,Milton Keynes,MK6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 bedrooms
- Driveway parking to front for 2 cars
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Neutral décor
- White bathroom suite
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Enclosed rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with white goods
- Council Tax Band B
- Available from 28th June
Due to current restrictions we are able to offer viewing by virtual tour with supporting photos and floor plan with room sizes.
Should you wish to proceed on this basis we are able to provide a full 'distance' service with all referencing and ID processes via electronic medium and, should your move be of an urgent nature we are able to offer a distance check in procedure to ensure the safety of you and our staff. For more information please email us today for a prompt reply.
An excellent 2 bedroom terraced home located within easy walk of CMK, station and a range of other amenities.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with storage cupboard, living room, separate kitchen with fridge freezer and cooker and washing machine included, 2 bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes), bathroom with white suite.
Externally the property has driveway parking to front for 2 cars and an enclosed garden to rear.
Well presented throughout and other benefits include full gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and back door and ready to occupy on an unfurnished basis from 28th June.
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established ourselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
We have Association of Letting Agents (ARLA - Propertymark) accreditation as well as membership to the 'Safeagent' scheme - Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have membership of The Property Ombudsman as well as holding full Client Money Protection insurance - protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances & have defined accounting standards.
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Boundary,Oldbrook,Milton Keynes,MK6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milton Keynes Central Station1.0 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station2.5 miles
- Bletchley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference T113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.