- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom Property
- Popular Location
- Double Glazing & G/C/H
- Large Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking
- Kitchen Diner
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Available End Of August
The property briefly comprises of a kitchen diner, dual aspect lounge, two bedroom and a three piece bathroom to the first floor. There is also the added benefit of a small rear porch/utility area and a large under stairs storage cupboard. Both the front and rear gardens are larger than average and there is a drive way with room for one vehicle.
The property is available at the end of August, please call us to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station0.7 miles
- Ilkeston Station2.6 miles
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop4.8 miles
About the agent
Here at Muirfield we like to be approachable and accessible to our clients. Whether you are looking for an agent to let your property or you are looking to rent a property to live in, Muirfield can help you every step of the way.
Operating across Nottinghamshire, we cover a vast area but always strive to offer our clients as much local knowledge as possible. If you want to know which school catchment area your new home sits in, if you want to know which bus runs to the local shops or wh
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MPS1403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Muirfield Property Services, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.