High Street, SG8
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious Barn conversion retaining period features and exposed timber beams
- Quiet but central High Street village location
- Three large double Bedrooms
- Large open plan Kitchen/Diner with appliances
- Separate Lounge and Study/Home office
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles
High Street, SG8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royston Station3.3 miles
- Meldreth Station4.6 miles
About the agent
The Letting Centre
A small, independent and friendly residential property management company with a wide range of properties in Cambridge, the surrounding villages and southwards into (North) Hertfordshire. Focussed on a comprehensive service on behalf of both landlord and tenant our by-line is “Setting Standards in Property Management”. With the support of a dedicated team of local tradesmen this is what we consistently aim to achieve.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Hildrop. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Centre, Melbourn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.