Rodwell Gardens,Old Farm Park,Milton Keynes,MK7
- Let available date:
- £1,326A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Immaculate 2 double bedroom semi - just completed light refurbishment
- Quiet cul-de-sac close to local parkland
- Single garage and driveway
- Enclosed garden with patio
- Fresh neutral decoration and neutral coloured carpets
- uPVC double glazing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with tiled floors
- Full gas central heating - New Oven & Hob
- Available to let on an unfurnished basis with white goods included
- Council Tax band C
The property is located within a quiet cul-de-sac on this sought-after estate which offers a range of local amenities including Tesco express within easy walk plus easy access to M1 and CMK, as well as offering local parkland almost on your doorstep.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with ceramic tiled flooring, modern kitchen & appliances included, lounge diner with neutral coloured carpet and access to rear garden, 2 double bedrooms both with neutral coloured carpet and a modern white bathroom suite and ceramic tiled floor.
Outside the rear garden is fully enclosed with raised lawn area, small retaining wall, and large patio. The front garden is mainly lawn and has a driveway leading to single garage with personal door to rear garden.
The property decorated throughout in neutral colour and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and front door and full gas central heating with modern boiler.
Offered on an unfurnished basis (with white goods included) and ready to occupy in 1 week!
SORRY, STICTLY NO PETS.
SORRY - NO CHILDREN PERMITTED.
SORRY - NO SHARERS.
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established ourselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
We have Association of Letting Agents (ARLA - Propertymark) accreditation as well as membership to the 'Safeagent' scheme - Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have membership of The Property Ombudsman as well as holding full Client Money Protection insurance - protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances & have defined accounting standards.
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Rodwell Gardens,Old Farm Park,Milton Keynes,MK7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bow Brickhill Station1.0 miles
- Woburn Sands Station1.1 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference R109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.