- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom Luxury Apartment
- Lovely conversion period property
- High Specification Throughout
- Parking for one vehicle
- Ground floor of a Substantial Detached Property
- Space for table and chairs outside
- Fitted kitchen
- No pets or Smokers please
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.9 miles
- Dronfield Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Roy Peters Estates is a privately owned, independent company of property professionals based in the North Derbyshire town of Chesterfield.
Established in 1975 we strive to provide all clients with prompt professional services using local expertise built up over many years by our qualified members of staff.
We are long standing members of the National Association of Estate Agents and are regularly audited to ensure compliance with their codes of practice. We are also members
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 572B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Peters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.