- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Student property maintained to an excellent standard
- Four good size bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom, downstairs toilet
- Large new fitted kitchen with lounge area
- White goods and furniture throughout
- Private drive with parking for four cars and rear garden
- All bills included - Super Fast Virgin High Speed Broadband
- Mains smoke and heat alarms / fire protected corridor
- Available 1/9/2021 - Fully maintained garden and grounds
- Engineering and computer building situated at end of road, 10 minute walk to other buildings
Energy Rating D
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station0.7 miles
- Canley Station2.1 miles
- Coventry Arena Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Suttons Estate Agents Coventry office opened in 1989 and quickly grew into a successful and well respected business. Estate Agency is very much a people related business and personalities and attitudes of staff have great bearing on its success.
The team at Suttons has a thorough grounding in Estate Agency practice and although relatively young in years can boast over 40 years collective Estate Agency experience.
As well as residential property sales Suttons Estate Agents can offe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HARP3R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Suttons, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.