Studley Avenue, Highams Park, E4
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Double Glazed
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Contemporary Interior
- 85 Foot Rear Garden
- Close to Highams Park Station with direct trains to Liverpool Street Station
- LOFT ROOM
Recessed entrance with original entrance door with etched side windows, leading to:
Entrance Hall 4.28m x 1.81m 14' x 5'11
Lounge 4.80m x 4.25m 15'9 x 14'
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator under. Coving, centre rose, high skirting.
Kitchen/Diner 6.19m x 4.01 20'4 x 13'01'
Built-in wall and base units. Stainless steel cooker, gas hob, extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under. Room divider for dining room. Double glazed door and window to rear garden. Door leading to ground floor wc:
Ground Floor WC 1.50m x 1.19m 5' x 4'
Open wood balustrade (boarded from the entrance hall) leading to landing:
Landing 2.58m x 2.52m 8'5 x 8'3
Bedroom One 4.85m x 3.86m 15'11 x 12'8
Double glazed window to front with radiator under.
Bedroom Two 4.05m x 3.54m 13'3 x 11'7
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator, Coving.
Bedroom Three 2.76m x 2.22m 9' x 7'3
Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2.40m x 2.52m 7'10 x 8'3
White panelled bath with shower attachment. Glass shower door. Square sink on chrome supports. Monochrome tap. Wc. Part tiling. Double glazed window to rear.
Matching balustrade, small landing with storage to eaves.
Loft Room 4.14m x 3.49m 13'7 x 11'5
Two velux windows to rear, one to front. Radiator, Storage in eaves. Small full length cupboard.
Approximately 85' with concrete patio area. Lawn. Garden shed. Outside water tap.
Studley Avenue, Highams Park, E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.2 miles
- Wood Street Station1.3 miles
- South Woodford Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Hobson Property Management is an independent lettings and management estate agency, established in 1993, covering E4 and the wider area. We focus on sourcing tenants and managing rental properties offering a bespoke service to our landlords and tenants. We also specialise in maintaining properties for landlords who live abroad offering peace of mind whilst they are away. We pride ourselves on the fact that our tenants and landlords remain with us for many years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HP2382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobson, Highams Park, E4. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.