South Grove, London, N15
- Furnish type:
- Brand New
- Luxury ensuite bathroom to all rooms
- Modern high specification fitted kitchen with white goods
- Modern furnishing throughout including TVs in all rooms
- Good size lounge and seperate dining room
- Downstairs WC
- Private rear garden
- Gated entrance
- All bills included
- 4 good size double bedrooms
All of our properties have been specifically designed for you, with large, fully fitted and equipped, state of the art kitchens including washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor. All units have luxury en-suite bathrooms to all bedrooms which include tiled floors and heated towel rails as well as modern, spacious and fully furnished bedrooms all containing a bed, desk, wardrobe, ample storage space as well as internet connection and a flat screen TV.
The high spec spacious living areas have wooden flooring throughout and contain sofas, a dining room table and chairs and even a Plasma TV.
All 3 properties have their own private rear garden as well as access to a communal paved courtyard for socialising with friends.
The property is situated perfectly in the heart of North London only a short walk from Seven Sisters Tube Station, which has a direct line into King's Cross St Pancras, Euston and Oxford Circus which is only 6 stops away. There are also good bus links directly to the surrounding areas of Holloway, Haringey, Wood Green, Enfield Town, Tottenham and beyond. The development is situated within walking distances of good local amenities including a variety of shops, an array of restaurants and many pubs and bars. The development has good transport links to most universities within North and Central London.
Magic Students is upfront and honest company who own, manage and maintain all of our own properties to the highest possible standards. We do not deal with managing agents so if something does go wrong as small as it might be, you can be sure it will be rectified directly by us, promptly and with the least possible hassle and upheaval to you.
South Grove, London, N15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seven Sisters Station0.5 miles
- South Tottenham Station0.5 miles
- Stamford Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Magic Students is a private housing company, based in North London that is specifically set up for you, students. We aim to make moving into your perfect student home as simple, stress and hassle free as possible. Our properties are of the highest standards and are in the best locations to suit all your student needs. We are an upfront and honest company who own, manage and maintain all of our own properties to the highest possible standards. We do not deal with managing agents so if somethin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOUTH2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Magic Student Housing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.