- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Two Double Bedroom
- Large Bright and Airy Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen (All Machines)
- Family Bathroom
- Seperate Guest Toilet
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- Communal Garden
- Laminate Flooring
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, TRANSPORT & SWISS COTTAGE TUBE STATION (JUBILEE LINE / ZONE 2)
- AVAILABLE NOW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Hill Station0.4 miles
- Stoke Newington Station0.4 miles
- Manor House Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Millennium Residential are an enthusiastic, up to date estate agents, for modern life and living. Our positive enthusiastic staff always provide a consistently high standard of service and we firmly believe that the best approach is to focus on you, the client, and as such we are all contactable via our direct lines, email addresses and mobile phones.
At Millennium Residential we always keep a watchful eye on market trends and pass the benefits of our know
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AKSC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millennium Residential, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.