- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Light and very bright
- Quiet location in attractive surroundings
- Convenient for the city and Science Parks
- Spacious and private balcony
- Laminate flooring
- 2 reception rooms
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Video tour available please ask for details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station1.9 miles
- Cambridge North2.0 miles
- Waterbeach Station4.7 miles
About the agent
The Letting Centre
A small, independent and friendly residential property management company with a wide range of properties in Cambridge, the surrounding villages and southwards into (North) Hertfordshire. Focussed on a comprehensive service on behalf of both landlord and tenant our by-line is “Setting Standards in Property Management”. With the support of a dedicated team of local tradesmen this is what we consistently aim to achieve.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Centre, Melbourn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.