Salisbury Grove, Giffard Park
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedroom home in cul-de-sac
- Open plan lounge diner plus spacious conservatory
- Part converted garage to study or gym etc
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom with white suite & shower over bath
- Enclosed rear garden designed for low maintenance
- Decorated throughout in neutral colours
- Off road parking & secure bike storage
- Close to Tongwell and Blakelands business parks
- Council tax band B
This home is currently occupied and will be available from early April for new tenants.
Due to current restrictions we are able to offer viewing by virtual tour with supporting photos and floor plan with room sizes.
Should you wish to proceed on this basis we are able to provide a full 'distance' service with all referencing and ID processes via electronic medium and, should your move be of an urgent nature we are able to offer a distance check in procedure to ensure the safety of you and our staff. For more information please email us today for a prompt reply.
This TWO bedroom mid terraced home is well presented throughout and offers excellent accommodation plus converted garage. Set within easy walking distance of local amenities, Tongwell / Blakelands Business Parks and well regarded local schooling. Newport Pagnell High street is also within a walkable distance.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen fitted to a modern standard with a range of white goods included, open plan living / dining room with wood effect flooring, conservatory, landing giving access to master bedroom with fitted wardrobe, second bedroom and modern white bathroom with shower over bath.
Outside the rear garden is fully enclosed and designed for low maintenance, off road parking in front of garage (which has some storage behind garage door for bikes etc) and converted garage garden room which has been plastered as a room ideally suited as a storage room / gym / home office.
Other benefits include hard flooring to ground floor, carpets to first floor, double glazing, gas central heating, and well finished with neutral décor throughout.
Offered to let on an unfurnished basis and ready to occupy from 13th April.
Council Tax band B.
Sorry, NO Pets permitted in the property.
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established ourselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
We have Association of Letting Agents (ARLA - Propertymark) accreditation. Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have membership of The Property Ombudsman as well as holding full Client Money Protection insurance - protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances & have defined accounting standards.
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Salisbury Grove, Giffard Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station2.4 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station3.0 miles
- Bow Brickhill Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.