South Quay, Canary Wharf
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Minimum stay 1 month
- Central Canary Wharf location
- 2 bedroom apartment
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully furnished
- Includes WiFi
- 24 hour concierge
- Dedicated management team
- Available beginning of November
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
South Quay, Canary Wharf
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Thames Lettings is an independent organisation offering residential lettings and property management in the City, Docklands, London Bridge and surrounding areas. Formed by 2 directors with 15 years experience in an industry leading property company, Thames Lettings offers the reassurance of large company processes and knowledge whilst providing a personal service larger companies cannot match. Our aim is to build long term relationships based on a professional and seamless service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thames Lettings Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.