Crooked Usage, Finchley, N3
- Gallery Entrance Hall
- Guest Cloakroom
- Dining Room
- Drawing Room
- TV Room
- Master Bedroom with dressing room & en-suite bathroom
- Well presented Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Guest Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Two Further Double Bedrooms with En-suite Facilities
- Annex: Open Plan Reception to:
Substantial 7 Bedroom 7 Bathroom detached residence with one of the widest frontages situated in a unique grass verged & tree lined crescent
This unique residence offers granite floors, high ceilings, gallery entrance hall and is presently used as a main residence with annexe accommodation but could easily be used as one residence. The interior designed high calibre accommodation we would recommend by viewed so it can be appreciated in its entirety.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crooked Usage, Finchley, N3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Central Station0.9 miles
- Hendon Central Station1.0 miles
- Brent Cross Station1.1 miles
About the agent
What We Do
Combining the latest in IT solutions and marketing expertise with the traditional values of customer service, we offer the following services:
Residential property sales and lettings
Commercial property sales and lettings
Land and development
Property investment and market advice
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2176183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.