RAILWAY STREET, London, N1
- Modern Gated Development
- High Specification fixtures and Fitting
- 24 Hr On-Site Security
- Court Yard Entrance
- Great Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Lift Access
Kings Cross Tube: 1 minutes walk (6 lines)
Kings Cross Thames Link: 1 minutes walk
Kings Cross St Pancras Nationwide Train Links: 2 min walk
9 bus routes to the City, Angel and West End
St Pancras International: Eurostar: High speed train links to Europe (Paris & Brussels)
Centrally located for the West End with easy access to The City and Canary Wharf
Easy access to all London's airports
Numerous bus to the City and West End
Restaurants, shopping and the amenities of Islington Upper Street and Bloomsbury close by
Tesco supermarket just a 1 minute walk
Minutes from Granary Square 7 Coal Drops Yard
Regents Canal is 2 minutes walk
Tenure: Leasehold 150 Years from October 2004
Service Charge & Ground Rent: £2937.70 pa
Buildings Insurance: £565.83 pa
Local Council: London Borough of Islington
Price: £595,995 Subject to contract
** Misrepresentation Act 1967 **
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.
RAILWAY STREET, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.1 miles
- King's Cross Station0.2 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Arlington Estate Agents Ltd is an independently run estate agent specialising in the sale and rental of residential property in Central London, North and East London. Our knowledge and personable staff will go out of the way to ensure that your property dealings run as smoothly as possible. We provide a friendly and professional service to all our clients. Our independence shows that our service is a personal one.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arlington Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.