Winchester Road, E4
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINNING AREA
- LARGE LOUNGE
- THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- LARGE GARAGE
- DRIVE WAY
All sizes are approximate. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings, or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors or Surveyor. Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may depict items, which are not for sale or included in the sale price. References to tenure of a property are based upon information supplied by the vendor. The agent has not had sight of the title documents, a buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Money Laundering Regulations 2003: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification, documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEpc
Winchester Road, E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.3 miles
- Wood Street Station1.2 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to our HIGHAMS PARK office.
Situated only 20 minutes by rail into central London, Highams Park has a village feel, with its leafy roads and vast green spaces. There are excellent Schooling facilities from pre-nursery to secondary modern with outstanding Ofsted reports, a superb array of independent shops, bars and cafes bring this area of East London alive. Our office covers North and South Chingford, Woodford Green and Loughton, together with Highams Park itself.
W J Mea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIG0004575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W J Meade, Highams Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.