River Terrace, Henley-on-Thames
- SHORT LET 1st JUNE - 31st AUGUST 2017
- Reception room with open fire place
- Kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Private Courtyard
- Terrace overlooking the River Thames.
- Gas central heating
- Stunning riverside views
SITUATION Set adjacent to a beautiful and vibrant stretch of the River Thames in the heart of Henley-onThames, with excellent views of Leander and the main bridge. Within walking distance of good shops, restaurants and cafes, plus walks and the rolling countryside of the Chiltern Hills.
LOCATION Henley on Thames is a charming riverside market town famous for the Henley Royal Regatta. The town also hosts events such as The Henley Festival, Rewind Festival and The Henley Literary Festival. Located within 10 miles of Reading, 35 miles of Central London and 25 miles from Heathrow it Is an ideal base for commuters.
River Terrace, Henley-on-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.1 miles
- Shiplake Station1.9 miles
- Wargrave Station2.8 miles
About the agent
An independent residential estate agency headed by directors, James Penny and Oliver Hope. The company prides itself on providing a highly professional service to its clients, whilst being progressive with strong traditional values. They have brought together experienced staff to create a strong team of property professionals, offering a truly personal service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101073007832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.