Grahamston Road, PA2
- Planning Permission Pending
Substantially sized three storey sandstone Manor House situated within large private grounds.
Historical Planning Permission (Ref 18/0430/PP) granted full refurbishment of the Villa, extension conservatory to the rear, plus a two storey detached garage with office/gym upstairs.
Renewal of the Planning Permission submitted and all fees paid.
Building Warrant application submitted and all fees Paid.
Very Large Plot circa 0.7 acres which forms part of larger privately owned land of two acres which the owner has decided to split into two building plots.
Existing tarmac access road serving both plots.
Please note this property will require full refurbishment at an estimated cost of £160,000 in addition to the purchase price.
Sought after location near to good schools, Silverburn Shopping centre, Glasgow Airport etc.
Grahamston Road, PA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hawkhead Station1.2 miles
- Barrhead Station1.4 miles
- Nitshill Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Why choose Griffin Property Co ? Griffin Property Co are on the cutting edge of property sales, selling your property online is the modern way to sell your own home, giving you complete control of your sale whilst saving you thousands of pounds in estate agency fees. Griffin has evolved through over thirty years of service in the property industry as traditional High Street property specialists and in keeping with the times, we now offer our services in the form of online estate agency.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin Property Co., Westcliff-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.