BARBEL AVENUE, Basingstoke, RG21
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Available January 2021 (possibly sooner)
- Two Parking Spaces
Lounge (12'2 x 12'7)
Dual aspect double glazed windows. Two double radiators. Coved. Stairs to first floor with recess under. Open plan to:
Kitchen (9'8 x 4'9)
Side aspect double glazed window. Well fitted with range of eye and base level units. Oven & hob with extractor over. Washing machine. Fridge freezer. Understair storage cupboard.
Radiator. Linen cupboard.Access to loft space.
Bedroom (12'7 x 10'9)
Dual aspect double glazed windows. Double radiator. Fitted double wardrobe with mirror sliding doors. Fitted cupboard. Built in cupboard. Coved.
Three piece white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower over. Llwc, pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver/light point. Double glazed window. Extractor fan.
Two Allocated Parking Spaces.
Small front garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
BARBEL AVENUE, Basingstoke, RG21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basingstoke Station0.8 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station4.5 miles
- Hook Station4.8 miles
About the agent
With the onset of the internet revolution and improved communication technology there has been a significant shift in how peoples behaviour in regards to how they shop for their daily needs, holidays, banking and now property purchases.
It has been increasingly apparent that the number of people walking down the high street has greatly reduced as time effort and money can be saved by shopping on line from the comfort of your home or from work.
Having run a successful independent e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21bb. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hook Homes.com, Hook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.