Portman Place, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- presented in very good order
- inclusive of light fittings
- inclusive of all curtains and blinds
. In quiet location with parking to front.
Spacious and versatile accommodation offering:
Entrance Hall and Cloakroom with laminate flooring throughout. Alarm fitted, doors off to kitchen and sitting room
Kitchen / dining room with dual aspect, integrated appliances and built in oven and hob, tile flooring, extensive floor and wall mounted units, modern styling, arch leading to utility room.
Formal Sitting Room, being dual aspect with gas fire and double doors opening to terrace.
First floor landing with airing cupboard and stairs to second floor. From the landing :-
Double Bedroom, front facing with blinds, door to bathroom making this ideal guest accommodation
Double Bedroom front facing with blind
Double Bedroom overlooking garden with blind
Modern styles Family bathroom, white suite with bath with hand held shower and separate shower, tiled floor, tiled walls.
Second floor stairs leads to largest Bedroom with front outlook, adjoining shower room with white suite, tiled floor and walls, double sized shower cubicle
Enclosed garden with paved terrace, off road parking allocated for one car with further parking near by
Gas central heating double glazing, alarm
Blinds provided, along with attractive modern light fittings
Deposit amounting to six weeks rent required.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Portman Place, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sherborne Station0.5 miles
- Thornford Station3.9 miles
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Stockwood Lettings is an Independent Letting Agency. We work closely with our landlords and tenants alike and we make it our priority to match the right person to the right house. That’s why at a valuation we will ask about the neighbourhood and neighbours, as it would be wrong to install a young family in an area predominantly occupied by the elderly. Ten years in this industry has taught us how important it is to get this right.
All members of staff have excellent local knowledge, all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9port. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stockwood Lettings, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.